Tuesday 11 January 2011

20 weeks, 2011

We are carrying baby #2 right now. We are due on May 24th and have our tickets booked to go back to Aus to have the baby and catch up with family and friends. I am halfway through at 20 weeks. I'll be 21 weeks tomorrow so we had to quickly take a photo to compare with Eliana's 20 week mark. I would have liked to have been all done up and on the beach like 2009's 20 week photo, but because I remembered to take a photo at 11pm while watching the National Championship game with Nate, a shot in my trackies will have to do.

There doesn't seem to be much difference (except in the weather, which is below freezing today), but I think I'm a bit bigger with "little Louie". We're not going to find out the sex again but we're both guessing a boy so far. Either way, we are greatly rejoicing for bub 2 and for the blessing to travel Down Under and see everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! What wonderful news to find on your blog today...we are so happy for you three, you are amazing parents and this little one is so blessed to be born into your family.

Wishing you the best on the rest of your pregnancy and safe travels as you head back to Australia. Miss you guys!

Chris, Hallie & Audraya

The Gordon Family said...

I just saw this! Wonderful news, congratulations, and you get a trip home Jenni :)

Miss you guys and hope all is well.

Love from the Gordons