Friday 18 September 2009

Nate has a job!

Just when we thought it was impossible for Nate to get a job (we only have 2.5 months left in Australia), God does a miracle. The hospital rang Nate up and offered him a job for 2.5 months and they are more than happy for Nate to have time off when I have the baby! What a wonderufl provider God is. Nate's bosses also admitted that it's not the most stimulating job (a lot of scanning documents) so they encouraged the workers to listen to their mp3 players. Nate is loving this opportunity to work. Praise God:)
My sister threw me a wonderful baby shower a week ago. It was so nice to celebrate our baby and have friends pray for us. At present I am 38.5 weeks preggers. I can finally say the baby is due next week! Thursday next week! We are very ready and excited to meet our bub.



Below I am 37 weeks pregnant. When I saw that photo I was shocked at how massive I am!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

S and K said...

you look great Jenni! I'm excited for you that it's so close. Hang in there. Will be thinking of you guys. Can't wait to see pictures of the little one!