Thursday 20 August 2009

Our Final Fling

Nate and I headed to the Blue Mountains to stay at a friend's holiday house for a week. It was probably our last fling as a couple "married without kids". And it was soooo wonderful. The Blue Mountains are the best "mountains" Australia has and, while not quite the Rockies, they are rugged, vast and, well, true blue.

On our first day we hiked around The Three Sisters...
Echo point lookout, Katoomba...
We hiked down The Giant Staircase (our knees and legs started shaking only halfway down)Into the valley
And then back up again (and boy could I feel my calf muscles for the next few days!). This was me at 33 weeks. I've finally "popped out". Aaaah, I love the Australian bush.

1 comment:

bangrudy said...

subhanallah..it is very2 beautiful. i like your blog so much.