Saturday 11 July 2009

Sydney

Nate and I headed to Sydney for a night to visit some of my highschool friends. We had just enough time to see two of the famous Sydney icons. See how warm winter is in Australia!!!!

Below: The Opera House



The Harbour Bridge


27 weeks


Some of my best friends from school. I've known all of these girls since I was 6 yrs old. Lill, Jo and Bianca. We stayed up talking until the wee hours of the morning. As much as I love them, I don't know if I could do it again. I'm still recovering!

The third trimester has hit me with a bang! My energy levels have dropped by half, I've startd feeling the heat that you do when you're pregnant and man have I had to work on controlling my emotions! I can now sympathise with anyone who has cried over spilt milk!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

S and K said...

Congrats for hitting the third trimester. You look great! Hopefully you'll regain some energy before the baby comes. I think the tiredness is just preparing us for the sleepless nights to come :) I'm 35 weeks now so it's starting to become more of a reality to us I think!