Sunday 17 May 2009

20 Weeks

Well, here we are in Wollongong. Each Sunday Nate and I have our "date day" and come down to the beach to enjoy a coffee and the ocean.

And here I am trying my best to look 20 weeks pregnant. Yep, we've made it halfway and praise God every day for little "Norman". We had the 19 week ultra sound last week and everything seems normal. We opted out of finding out what sex the baby is - we'll wait for a surprise. Any guesses from you? Nate thinks a boy and I think a girl. The due date is October 1st. I'm guessing that Norman/da will come 2 days early, though my sister (who has had 3 sons that came over a week late) says I have no chance...


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

S and K said...

Hey guys congrats on expecting! We heard the good news from the Dawkins, but I was waiting till you all posted to comment about it. We are expecting too...due Aug 15th. You look great Jenni. you can see on our blog that I took a long time to really 'show' either. I just gained some weight at first :) Glad you all are getting to be with family in Australia...will be thinking of you in the months to come!

Saunders said...

Hey guys! Jenni, you look great! I love the little baby bump. You'll be so surprised at how fast you grow in the next 10 weeks. I remember @ 20 weeks I wasn't very big, but then doubled in size by 30 weeks. It is great, I loved feeling Noah move in my belly. Enjoy every minute, you'll miss it when it is over. Love you guys

The Gordon Family said...

Finally an update, with baby bump photos! You look great Jenni. We miss you guys. What a wonderful looking beach.

Alex S. Leung said...

Miss y'all lots! So excited for your new baby :) Man.. i luv those cute little ones, even if they burp all over me--a little bundle of joy!

Boy or girl... I think "Alex" is a lovely name ;-) you should highly consider lol (but if you don't, i wont take it personally!)