Thursday 7 February 2008

We're in Kentucky and I'm a perminant resident...

Thanks to a kick up the bum, from both Macca and Amy, here is a quick update...

We're living on campus at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, Kentucky, USA.

We love our big windowed apartment:


Nate loves what he's learning at bible college:

My immigration (or alien, as the government fondly refers to me as) case has been approved! Praise God!

I'm now a permanent resident and I have a job as a preschool teacher... but I can't work until that permanent resident card arrives in the mail!

I'll update this blog much more regularly from now on... or did I promise that last time???


2 comments:

amy said...

thanks SO much for the update!! i should bug you guys more often - what a quick response!!!! i think we need a few more pictures and more frequent blogging!!! congrats on your new non-alien status (:

Anonymous said...

how are you liking Kentucky???

That is a great now you are a permanent resident of America so congrats.. miss ya guys in the big city of Cuamba...